See below for the latest opportunities at PMG. If there is not a role listed, or not the right role for you, get in touch and send us an email – we’re always on the hunt for great talent!
Account Manager/Senior Account ManagerAn opportunity exists for an enthusiastic and highly motivated Account Manager/Senior Account Manager to join the ranks of our dynamic and fast growing marketing agency, driving the development and implementation of marketing strategies for some of Australia's leading FMCG brands such as Red Rock Deli, Grey Goose, Hard Fizz, Yellow Tail, Vittoria Coffee and Jarlsberg to name a few.
Account Manager/Senior Account Manager
- PMG Media
- CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Advertising, Arts & Media
- Agency Account Management
- Full time
An opportunity exists for an enthusiastic and highly motivated Account Manager/Senior Account Manager to join the ranks of our dynamic and fast growing marketing agency, driving the development and implementation of marketing strategies for some of Australia's leading FMCG brands such as Red Rock Deli, Grey Goose, Hard Fizz, Yellow Tail, Vittoria Coffee and Jarlsberg to name a few.
With offices in Sydney and Dubai , PMG offers clear career progression and opportunities across multiple facets of our business.
Located adjacent to the Sydney CBD, PMG is a long standing, mid-sized, family run agency with a proven track record of delivering innovative, cutting edge marketing solutions to our strong client base.
It's a high-paced, results driven environment that requires a proactive individual, with a positive can-do attitude to manage a portfolio of key accounts and projects with a focus on shopper marketing strategy and retail trade activations.
Reporting to the senior members of the team and Account Director, the key responsibilities of the role include:
- Strengthening and expanding relationships with key clients and stakeholders.
- Researching all facets of marketing to support and assist in the execution of client briefs.
- Assisting the development of key accounts and providing strategic input into campaign development.
- Communicating with clients and internal and external stakeholders the goals of an overall project and ensuring project timelines and budgets are met.
- Taking client briefs and developing creative and strategic solutions, with the support of the Strategic Planner, Creative Director and design team, and relevant Account Service members.
- Trafficking communication through PMG departments to aide the development of creative, strategy, POS, marketing collateral and premiums.
- Ensuring jobs are completed to an impeccable standard.
- Leading, assisting and participating in client presentations, responding to briefs, concepts and initiatives.
- Build strong relationships with team members to establish sound working relationships.
We’re looking for is someone who is positive, passionate and a great communicator. You will be a supportive team member with initiative to drive your accounts and assist your team members when required.
There is a great deal of autonomy in the role and to be effective you must be extremely organised, with strong attention to detail and possess the ability to respond quickly, problem solve and prioritise effectively.You must also be able to work collaboratively within a team and across departments as this is something PMG prides itself on to deliver results.
The ideal candidate is a dedicated, hardworking individual, who is constantly delivering excellent client service and is seeking exposure to major brands and campaigns within a supportive team environment.
To be eligible for the role you must possess some experience in marketing (preferably shopper marketing) in a minimum Account Executive, Junior Account Manager or Account manager role. Experience in planning and executing marketing campaigns would be ideal.